lørdag den 2. december 2023

CHRIStmas REAction

























I'm driving home for Christmas
Oh, I can't wait to see those numbers
I'm driving home for Last mass, yea
Well we're moving down that climate
And it's been so long
But we will see it
I sing this song
To press the fact out loud
Driving in my car
Driving home for Last mass

It's gonna take some time
But we'll get there
Top to toe in callbacks
Oh, we got red lights as a fact
But soon there'll be a freeway, yea 
Get my feet on soggy ground

So I sing for you
Though you can't hear cos'
We're not yet through
And feel it near us
Driving in our car
We're driving home for Last mass
Driving home for Last mass
With a thousand wrong regrets

I take a look at the driver next to me
He's just the same
Just the same


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar