lørdag den 11. august 2012

FUQs - Frekvent Unspoken Questions


















Am I the only one?

In honor, awe and bittersweet mood of the fuckin' anglifornication of the danish language, we'll keep this post in that foreign language you know so well. Following are questions I'm sure we recognize from whenever we bump into that reference or actual page with frekvent asked questions.

Am I supposed to feel stupid if I find my question amongst the FAQs?
Am I supposed to feel stupid if I don't find my question amongst the FAQs?
Do I really want to know?
How long will this (mess I'm in) take?!
Who are alle the others with problems I don't recognize?
Is someone watching my behavior?
Is there a FAQ to these FAQs?

FUQs in more general aspects of the FAQs:

Is the FAQ invented out of rage, lack of respect for the next of kin or merely a cost benefit- analysis?
Can FAQs be reached and conducted via telephone - if so, how humiliating is that?
Computergenerated help and service is undoubtly easier, quicker and less expensive - but is it?

This is a danish blog, who also found it obvious to fuq.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar